Home Forums General discussion (ePUB) The Adversary at Home | 9780781443081

(ePUB) The Adversary at Home | 9780781443081

Home Forums General discussion (ePUB) The Adversary at Home | 9780781443081

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  aivic 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aivic
    Participant

The Adversary at Home
    by Mark I. Bubeck

📕 The Adversary at Home — READ MORE 📕

• Publisher: David C. Cook
    • Release date: April 20, 2006
    • ISBN: 9780781443081 (0781443083)
    • Author: Mark I. Bubeck
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages

About The Book

Through stories from his counseling practice and straightforward teaching, Bubeck gives parents the tools to strengthen their children by first strengthening their own marriage.

This book will equip parents to help their children deal with temptation; to free their children to realize their value to God; to recognize and resist ungodly spiritual influences on their children; and to prepare a “good” harvest (of righteousness) for generations to come.

FictionBook ebook The Adversary at Home download on reader. Online book The Adversary at Home Mark I. Bubeck read online on Booktopia. MP3 The Adversary at Home PC on Powells. MOBI book The Adversary at Home by Mark I. Bubeck buy cheap.

Hardcover ebook The Adversary at Home by Mark I. Bubeck download for Mac. FB2 The Adversary at Home on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook The Adversary at Home Mark I. Bubeck buy for iPhone. PDF The Adversary at Home read on IndieBound.

aivic
    Participant
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.