Home Forums Welcome coach My Coaching Story – Kevin Good, Fundy FC

My Coaching Story – Kevin Good, Fundy FC

Home Forums Welcome coach My Coaching Story – Kevin Good, Fundy FC

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James Stokes 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

James Stokes

Coach: Kevin Good
    Club: Fundy Soccer Association
    Located: Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada
    Hi my name is Kevin Good, I currently coach a U15 boys team here at my local club Fundy Soccer which is located in Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada. I also coach our U16 boys team for our provincial soccer organization Soccer New Brunswick. I have viewed most of your videos and read your content which I find very helpful, so thank you for providing such a great and free service. My current coaching education is a Provincial B license issued to me by Soccer Canada.

What Challenges do I face at the Grassroots level of the game?

The differences in technical/tactical/physiological/social and emotional abilities at the different age levels is enormous. I struggle sometimes knowing what the players should already know, and at times coach above them, which in either scenario is not good for the players. Please keep up the good work that you do.

How has Edge of Play Coaching supported my coaching?

The content you provide helps me plan my sessions, and understand what I am coaching. If I can see it and hear it I have a much better chance of understanding the finer points, therefore my players have a better chance of being better, which is always my goal.

Favourite Edge of Play Coaching video?

My favourite video is Combination play Part 1 &2, actually it really is quite difficult to choose just one. The video quality is fantastic, and the finer points of the sessions are brought out to help coaches have success when running their own sessions. I typically view one of your sessions several times, write up my session and make notes of the coaching points.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.